Windows Game crash on load

Sfrojden

Greenhorn
Hello!

Since the update involving Ginger Island I've been having some issues with my game. I've been playing with no issues for quite a few weeks but a few days ago the game started crashing when I attempted to load my most recent save. The game boots up correctly, I press load game and my save, and the "Loading ..." screen is displayed. The dots appear and disappear as usual and then the game either (1): Freezes for a few seconds, becomes unresponsive and then a (0xe0434352) error code is displayed. (2): Freezes for a few seconds and then crashes to desktop with no additional information.

Loading other saves/creating a new game still works without any issues. I solved my problem once by rolling back to the "_old" backup saves in %appdata% and managed to play the game for about a week more (saving and loading multiple times) until it happened again. Rolling back the save might work again but I don't want to have to lose a whole day of progress due to some seemingly random event occuring and would like help in finding out what the issue is. Since loading other save games works, I don't think this is an issue with my installation and rather my save being corrupted somehow. But nevertheless, I have tried;
  • Verify integrity of game cache
  • Verify Steam not in compatibility
  • Reinstall, uninstall and install again, and also repair the .net framework (4.0 XNX something, I forget the name)
  • Delete %appdata%/Stardew
  • Reinstall the game
I have no mods, don't use SMAPI, and I'm playing through Steam. I'll attach the latest crash logs as well as a zip of the save folder which is crashing for me.

I'm new to this forum so please let me know if I should include some more information. Thanks for any help!

Attachments