Solved Game and Smapi Error

rosaRegan

Cowpoke
Ok, I'm desperate. I can't find out how to fix this. I tried verifying/fixing the game since I installed it from GOG and they have that. When that didn't work, I uninstalled completely and re installed it, including SMAPI but still no results. I tried the help command but I don't get it at all. I searched for some here but I didn't encounter this problem anywhere, aside from that one about the multiplayer thing, and they just uninstalled some mods. T.T I'll just post the error part of the smapi log below. This occurred when I tried to open a save file I played with the mods in. When I clicked the save I wanna play, the loading screen pops up but then it reverts to the concerned ape logo and back to the title again. The save isn't corrupted, I checked it. I tried creating a new save but the same happens after the bus scene. I took a break, too, in case it fixed itself, but still the same problem occurs.

11:45:33ERRORgameSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '614' was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.getData() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 215 at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture..ctor(Int32 which, Vector2 tile) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 170 at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse..ctor(String m, String name) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 667 at StardewValley.Game1.loadForNewGame_PatchedBy<SMAPI__spacechase0.JsonAssets__spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Boolean loadedGame) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
11:45:33ERRORSMAPIAn error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '614' was not present in the dictionary. at StardewValley.SaveGame+<getLoadEnumerator>d__95.MoveNext_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(<getLoadEnumerator>d__95 this) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 640

Please help me, I miss playing the modded game. I posted a thread previously but I didn't think I explained it well enough, and I didn't check the files then. This is a follow-up. Thank you for anyone who could help me.

Oh yea, I think I was starting to look at your previous thread; just have a lot on my plate so to speak.
I parsed one of your previous logs: https://smapi.io/log/51ab2ffffc1249c4a1e8ffe3260ced12

Code:
15:04:44    TRACE    SMAPI    Content Patcher edited Maps/townInterior (for the 'Seasonal Cute Characters' content pack).
15:04:44    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '614' was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.getData() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 215
   at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture..ctor(Int32 which, Vector2 tile) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 170
   at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse..ctor(String m, String name) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 667
   at StardewValley.Game1.loadForNewGame_PatchedBy<SMAPI__spacechase0.JsonAssets__spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Boolean loadedGame)
   at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.createdNewCharacter_PatchedBy<SMAPI>(TitleMenu this, Boolean skipIntro)
   at StardewValley.Menus.CharacterCustomization.optionButtonClick(String name)
   at StardewValley.Menus.CharacterCustomization.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound)
   at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound)
   at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1056

15:08:44    TRACE    SMAPI    Content Patcher edited Data/ChairTiles (for the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' content pack).
15:08:44    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7096
   at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\BellsAndWhistles\ScreenFade.cs:line 46
   at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7278
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4879
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1056
A bit odd; looks like missing data for a modded furniture item. Though, the old log didn't show any mods touching the furniture data.
I do see SDV Expanded, and Seasonal Cute Characters edit some of the seating spots.

There could be some conflict there, but I'm not sure.

Maybe try temporarily removing "Seasonal Cute Characters"; also please post a new, full log via: https://smapi.io/log

rosaRegan

Cowpoke
Thanks for replying. There's been a lot on my plate here too and I only managed to recheck now. I updated my mods and removed the "Seasonal Cute Characters" as well as the similar mods. I tried loading and still the same. Also, here's the most recent full smapi log. The errors I'm more curious about are the game errors, I don't get why they're happening. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

rosaRegan

Cowpoke
AFAIK, I don't use XNB mods, because I'm scared to use them and I don't know how to use them.
I fixed it now. turns out it was the Immersive farm for SVE that isn't loading. But thanks for hinting removing the furniture related mods, that did the trick for the games I have that didn't have Immersive farm but had SVE. I ran a test for the Immersive farm just to be sure and can confirm, that mod is the issue. Thank you for your help :D

AFAIK, I don't use XNB mods, because I'm scared to use them and I don't know how to use them.
I fixed it now. turns out it was the Immersive farm for SVE that isn't loading. But thanks for hinting removing the furniture related mods, that did the trick for the games I have that didn't have Immersive farm but had SVE. I ran a test for the Immersive farm just to be sure and can confirm, that mod is the issue. Thank you for your help :D
Ah interesting; well nice work figuring it out!