Android Freeze by drop off box (Android)

Karinwashere

Cowpoke
Hi all,
I have been playing stardew on mobile for a long while now, and since this last update I noticed that when I go by the drop off box and open the chest I have placed next to it, (used to store the seasons goods until I sell on the last day) and exit from the chest the game completely freezes. I can scroll through the left hand side of my inventory and tap on my health/energy bars, but cannot move or open settings. Bombs, flute, and totems don't work either. Time freezes as well and the clock flashes like its about to change but stays stagnant. Due to this, I have to exit and close the app and lose my day's progress. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a way to exit without losing progress? Thank you.

Karinwashere

Cowpoke
Hi all,
I have been playing stardew on mobile for a long while now, and since this last update I noticed that when I go by the drop off box and open the chest I have placed next to it, (used to store the seasons goods until I sell on the last day) and exit from the chest the game completely freezes. I can scroll through the left hand side of my inventory and tap on my health/energy bars, but cannot move or open settings. Bombs, flute, and totems don't work either. Time freezes as well and the clock flashes like its about to change but stays stagnant. Due to this, I have to exit and close the app and lose my day's progress. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a way to exit without losing progress? Thank you.
I forgot to add, it's on days I wake up in bed, so not from when I start the app (idk what the right word for that is lol), and this has only happened if I haven't warped anywhere yet (idk if that's relevant, just what I've noticed)