Hedhogthe3rd
Farmer
@Nonak has been banned for not specifying who was bannedYou're banned for wandering out of bounds and not coming back to save the leaf.
@Nonak has been banned for not specifying who was bannedYou're banned for wandering out of bounds and not coming back to save the leaf.

WanderingWendaline has been banned for exploiting my gullibility.Nonak has been banned for reasons that are definitely highly classified and totally 100% real![]()
Nonak has been banned for being too self aware and for seeing through my nefarious schemesWanderingWendaline has been banned for exploiting my gullibility.
I was told jello table tables change their minds very easily. Of course I believed it.Nonak has been banned for being too self aware and for seeing through my nefarious schemes
Nonak has been banned for confusing me with the first sentence, then in the second sentence making me do math and confusing me even moreI was told jello table tables change their minds very easily. Of course I believed it.
You're banned for having a post here where adding every digit in it's number results in 10.
Jello table tables are indeed quite confusing. They believe whatever anyone says to them.Nonak has been banned for confusing me with the first sentence, then in the second sentence making me do math and confusing me even more
Jello table tables sound incredibly fascinating!Jello table tables are indeed quite confusing. They believe whatever anyone says to them.
View attachment 41569
1+2+4+3=
you're banned for doing math. I'm not gonna solve that
I did it once, so why do it again?Jello table tables sound incredibly fascinating!
Nonak has been banned for saying she won't do something she already did anyway, and for making me go back a page to find post #1,243
You're banned for apparently being a jello table tableI did it once, so why do it again?
You're banned for banning a jello table table.
You're banned for discriminating jello table tables. Do you like jello tables better or something? Sure, they've got more critical thinking and all, but they'll never believe the reply button is orange like I did and that's not fun ;(You're banned for apparently being a jello table table
You're banned for pointing out my accidental discrimination. As an apology, I will also ban all jello tablesYou're banned for discriminating jello table tables. Do you like jello tables better or something? Sure, they've got more critical thinking and all, but they'll never believe the reply button is orange like I did and that's not fun ;(