foliage redone original update/how to fix recolours for the new update?

Mira__Exists

Greenhorn
hey there! i've been using the foliage redone recolor exclusively for a long time, so i've been keeping my version as updated as possible. i'm pretty busy with my job currently though and can't really spend any time to go in and see what's new or needs fixing yet, but this folder should have the majority of the little weird spots fixed for as current as 1.5 though! i know i fixed at least the weird bridge dirt spots haha.

hopefully it'll help, so you won't need to recolor as much yourself! when i have time i'll go back in and work on it myself later, but i can't say when that will be yet. 😔 sorry!

here's my version!
i just want to let you know youre amazing and youre saving my game lol
i figured out how to theoretically update it, but ive gotten busy so i havent had the time!!! i'll let you know if i get to it, let me know if you get to it first lolll <3

Androidgal

Greenhorn
Registered to say thank you! I have had Stardew for years, but never used mods because I played with friends (we only used multiplayer mod before it was officially in the game). So I never got to do mods. I decided to do another run (as I never finished because my friends would finish their game so fast, and leave me hanging), and this time mod it and play by myself. Just started it again yesterday and have been looking at all kinds of mods, one was recolor mods. Love this. I have a question though, after using I believe the version by Northeast, I have weird little areas. Did I do something wrong? And again, thank you! Here is my link to what I mean, SDV.

teebenji

Greenhorn
Registered to say thank you! I have had Stardew for years, but never used mods because I played with friends (we only used multiplayer mod before it was officially in the game). So I never got to do mods. I decided to do another run (as I never finished because my friends would finish their game so fast, and leave me hanging), and this time mod it and play by myself. Just started it again yesterday and have been looking at all kinds of mods, one was recolor mods. Love this. I have a question though, after using I believe the version by Northeast, I have weird little areas. Did I do something wrong? And again, thank you! Here is my link to what I mean, SDV.
The foliage only has been updated not the recolor version thats why your seeing missing tilesheets

BlueBerry06

Greenhorn
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share that I've found an updated version of the ground recolor here. It has just posted today yaaaay!
This fixed the patchy terrain for me, but you need the grass and trees mods separately for the "full experience".