Favorite movies??

Wall E. The only movie in existence that caused me to cry over a robot. And also the music in the movie is amazing, from the beginning where Wall E works and piles up the garbage, his 'dates' with EVE, the foreign contaminant scenes, the dancing in space and the captain's theme.

SoftViceMaster

Farmhand
At least once per month, I sit down and watch ALL of Rose Red. Mostly when I'm eating dinner, or going to sleep. Gives me that nostalgic feel that I feel calm enough to relax/sleep to.

Wall E. The only movie in existence that caused me to cry over a robot. And also the music in the movie is amazing, from the beginning where Wall E works and piles up the garbage, his 'dates' with EVE, the foreign contaminant scenes, the dancing in space and the captain's theme.
I watched that movie for the first time when I was very little, and I didn’t like it because I was so confused the entire time. I’ll have to try again!

Designer1900

Farmhand
Hard to choose.... so spirited away, howl's moving castle, my neighbour totoro, jurrasic park, haichi: a dog's tale, labyrinth, the never ending story, both beauty & the beast movies from Disney ( the animated one and the live action one ). Peter pan and it's sequel hook ( the universal ones ) both aladdin movies from disney ( animated and live action ), chitty chitty bang bang and marry Poppins ( not the newer marry Poppins one, haven't seen that one yet ), the lion king ( the animated one ), gremlins, the shawshank redemption and star dust.

ireawasi

Greenhorn
Black Hawk Down is my favorite movie When I First time watched the movie, It's feel like Someone play COD Modern Warfare 3. Really excited movie.

Last edited:

Confused

Rancher
My favorite movie is Journey Of The Prairie King: The Motion Picture-

Nah but for real, I love World War Z, with Brad Pitt. It's a zombie movie from 2013. Real good pick if your ever looking for some zombie apocalypse stuff.

I also love Spirited Away! It's so beautiful. ;-;

Also Tangled is amazing. Such great songs.

DragonGwen

Farmer
I just realized that I don't have a favorite movie and since I've been watching the MCU, the mission impossibles, and Pirates Of The Caribbean probably one of those 😝