Favorite Food

Bawby

Planter
Lot of unique selections here. I feel so...uncouth?...to say grilled cheese is my favorite. Nothing special. No tomatoes, seasoning, Argentine yak cheese... Just white bread and an American cheese slice.

Skeeziks

Sodbuster
I would say my favorite food is chicken fajitas. I remember the first time i ordered them at a restaurant. They set everything down and I said to the waitress "Wait a minute! The menu didn't say 'some assembly required'! Lol!

MissDandy

Farmer
I love me a fish taco with avocado and lime. I like any atlantic or pacific fish really.

Also pizza, and chicken nuggets. And fries. I love fries.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Thai green, red and Panang curries, navratan korma (aka veggie korma), lumpia (aka Filipino spring rolls), the local strawberries for the short time they are in season, sour cherries once preserved in syrup or baked in pie... and some days you just want a basic fried egg, tomato and processed cheese slices on a toasted half-bagel.

Lots of desserts, too, and I appear to be the exception here because I do like coconutty things...

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Thai green, red and Panang curries, navratan korma (aka veggie korma), lumpia (aka Filipino spring rolls), the local strawberries for the short time they are in season, sour cherries once preserved in syrup or baked in pie... and some days you just want a basic fried egg, tomato and processed cheese slices on a toasted half-bagel.

Lots of desserts, too, and I appear to be the exception here because I do like coconutty things...
You had me at curry.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Favorite meal: wild salmon fillet, steamed broccoli, roasted sweet potatoes, and a bowl of fresh raspberries with a little cream for dessert. Lots of color!

I guess in game that translates to the salmon dinner (with amaranth and kale), glazed yams, and a bowl of salmonberries.

Last edited:
Macaroni and Cheese: A classic dish that combines macaroni with a rich, creamy cheese sauce. There are other variations too, but this is my favorite.

Skeeziks

Sodbuster
Macaroni and Cheese: A classic dish that combines macaroni with a rich, creamy cheese sauce. There are other variations too, but this is my favorite.
My mom used to make macaroni and cheese in a large cake pan. it was somewhat solid and you had to cut a piece and scoop it out with a spatula. The best part was the whole top layer was burnt cheese! It was so good! I really miss that!