Favorite Food

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hmmm... Coconut, Fruit Salad and Pink Cake. Well, Fruit Salad and Pink Cake are very high Energy foods and I've used both when going up against Monsters in the Cavern and Dungeon. And Coconuts are inedible (this game is perfect, coconuts yuk irl), so it's either Tailoring or wearing for those. So I'm guessing that Haley is much like a sugary snack saved for special serpent slaying circumstances and in fact I have only reached the 2 in-game targets in the Cavern and Dungeon in my married-to-Haley Beachy Keen save, so this seems legit.

I forget if I was wearing my Vacation shirt or Coconut top at the time, however...

Edit: Nope! Dread Sparkly Pirate Queen™ Bobbi brand Sparkly shirt ofc!

Last edited:

Potatoes

Farmer
Raw tofu. Yes from the "bland" flavor to the weird texture. I snack on raw tofu and I loves it.
I really like putting raw tofu in my salad.

I am eternally thankful to the originator of the idea to pair tomato, mozzarella and basil. Most things combining these three I will very much enjoy.

THIS! Finally someone else!
I could probably eat tomato, mozzarella, and basil the rest of my life if I needed to.

I used to despise coconut but it's pretty good now.

astatine210

Rancher
And Coconuts are inedible (this game is perfect, coconuts yuk irl), so it's either Tailoring or wearing for those.
I'm technically from a tropical island, so is it weird that I feel generally the same way about coconuts? I mean, coconut cream I can have when integrated in recipes (i.e. curry or various desserts that use coconut milk instead of cow milk) but other than that, I've never been a fan of desiccated coconut (then again"desiccated" anything sounds like something that belongs in the trash) or coconut water for that matter, so "thank you, but no" to Bounty or anything with shredded coconut in it..... well, unless it's Nanaimo bars, because there's just way too much goodness going on in there to care about it being in there and it's a Christmas tradition in my household.