Solved Farmer stuck after casting

icrangirl

Newcomer
This actually happened twice back to back. I'm playing multiplayer with a friend, went to go fishing, caught a few fish, then suddenly when I got another hit it was just stuck.
1610767988761.png

The minigame never popped up, I could still see my item bar but no buttons worked at all. I couldn't even hit escape. The bobber just sat there going nuts.
First time happened on the bottom bridge in town, and the second time was in the mountain river. I closed the game the first time, and the second time it happened which was the same in-game day I let the clock run and eventually passed out and woke up at home. This was with the fiberglass rod, and we got me the irridium rod right after and it doesn't appear to be happening.

Also i doubled checked before posting, I am on 1.5.3

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsBrookelle

Newcomer
I am having this same issue in coop as well! I (the host) and people on the farm have experienced this same issue! On Day 1 on a beach file.

I can accept gifts but will still be frozen and if I allow myself to passout, I will be reset the next day and able to continue playing. Otherwise I have to force quit.

Last edited:

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
We just released a hotfix for this issue, if you update your game on Steam/GOG this should no longer happen