Events

Sam has asked me to meet at the bus stop by 4pm, however this is the same day as the Egg festival. This means when I leave the festival, I wouldn't be able to go to his concert since it becomes 10pm? Will Sam's event be available tomorrow?

nicodeux

Farmer
Yes. Events where NPC says "meet me today at X o'clock" means "any day from now at the time I mentioned". So you will be able to attend Sam's concert tomorrow, or the day after, or the next season... depending on which day you enter the bus stop area by 4 PM.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yes. Events where NPC says "meet me today at X o'clock" means "any day from now at the time I mentioned". So you will be able to attend Sam's concert tomorrow, or the day after, or the next season... depending on which day you enter the bus stop area by 4 PM.
Some do have criteria I believe though

Lew Zealand

Helper
Heyhey, shhhhh keep yer voices down...

I alllmost have Penny convinced that these are special Rabbits, crossed with clumsy millipedes that really find it refreshing not to have so many feet dangling all about to trip over and generally be a time-wasting nuisance since on average one of their shoelaces comes undone every 26 seconds. While that may seem not to be such a burden once you get the hang of tying laces fast, don't forget that neither Rabbits nor millipedes have hands to retie them. I mean, if you could somehow graft a thumb on, where would it go? OK okok and if you go and tell her that now they got these danged Velcro shoes, then the whole jig is up!

So keep it down and maybe we can get CA to upgrade Penny to merely Disliking the dried, mummified severed limb of an intelligent mammal. Butbut, it's really soft n' fluffy!

VampireCake

Rancher
They are special rabbits that perpetually shed and renew their feet the way snakes shed their skin.
I firmly believe that all the animals reproduce asexually by budding - this is why you can randomly have cows etc born overnight. The rabbits just aren't very good at it and can only produce a foot now and then. Except for slimes who seem to be doing it the old-fashioned way. I've always found that kinda funny, that and the fish being the only things that can speak human. :laugh: