Coding Help Event not triggering/loading in game

MoonyBeasty

Greenhorn
I tried doing research and figuring this out on my own, but I've hit a wall.

I'm working on a custom NPC mod, and want to learn how to make events now that I know how to do most everything else with NPCs (appear in-game, schedules, gifts, etc.)

However the Event I have written won't show up in game. It is set to trigger between 2100-2400, in the Forest. It does not do that.
The console command debug eventbyid 47774011 gives me the error [game] Event `47774011` not found. 47774011 is the temporary ID.

I've seen it said elsewhere that I would need a blank .json file to load to make it work, but I don't know what that means :(

Here's the Event .json
It's super short because I wanted to see if it would work at all before I wrote too much.
ShadowMonster is the placeholder name for the NPC before I come up with a proper name.
JSON:
{
    "Changes": [
        {
            "LogName": "Nightime_Walk",
            "Action": "EditData",
            "Target": "Data/Events/Forest",
            "Entries": {
                "47774011/f ShadowMonster 0/t 2100 2400/w sunny": "nightTime/20 61/farmer 20 61 0 ShadowMonster 17 45 1/skippable/move farmer 20 50 0/playSound leafrustle/pause 500/end"
            }
        }
    ]
}

MoonyBeasty

Greenhorn
Update:
I figured out what loading that blank.json file means! The code looks something like this:
JSON:
        {
            "LogName": "Event pls work",
            "Action": "Load",
            "Target": "Data/Events/Forest",
            "FromFile": "assets/Events/blank.json"
        },
That's clearly not what it's supposed to look like, I'm still doing something wrong... But I feel that I should mention I made some progress. I just hit another roadblock. And would still like some help if anyone can provide it ;;
Also the blank.json only has {} in it.

MoonyBeasty

Greenhorn
Final Update:
I am a fool... A silly goose... A goofy little thing...
I literally just forgot to Include the event in content.json. Also used shake for the farmer instead of jitter.
JSON:
        {
            "LogName": "ForestEvents",
            "Action": "Include",
            "FromFile": "assets/Events/ForestEvents.json"
        }
I hope any other to-be mod devs with my same problem scouring the internet for help find this discovery.