Event for joining the Adventures Guild

tomaO2

Planter
I'm watching a playthrough, and the player is asking how to join the guild. You are supposed to kill slimes and then go to the guild, but there is no event to show you joining. This led to a few minutes of confusion, until the chat told him that he was already joined.

The situation could be more clear, if there was a clear way to show you've joined, such as having an event. Heck, Marlon doesn't even have a text when you click on him the first time to say something like "Ah, I see you killed those slimes, okay newbie, your part of the guild now. Then it jumps to the store page. I don't care what it is, but you should have something to notify you that you have joined.

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
Yes, or at least a letter telling you the guild opening times! And then Marlon should comment on your accomplishments the first time you enter the guild.

I'm watching a playthrough, and the player is asking how to join the guild. You are supposed to kill slimes and then go to the guild, but there is no event to show you joining. This led to a few minutes of confusion, until the chat told him that he was already joined.

The situation could be more clear, if there was a clear way to show you've joined, such as having an event. Heck, Marlon doesn't even have a text when you click on him the first time to say something like "Ah, I see you killed those slimes, okay newbie, your part of the guild now. Then it jumps to the store page. I don't care what it is, but you should have something to notify you that you have joined.
I completely agree! On a slightly unrelated note, once you unlock the Guild since the Guild opens pretty late every day maybe Marlon could also wander around the mountains and give you hints about how to deal with certain monsters/status conditions if you talk to him. As of now there's nothing in game that offers information about combat really, so I think this would be a nice addition for newer players, and could also help older players understand what 'immunity' or 'ginger ale' does.

Ereo

Helper
I completely agree! On a slightly unrelated note, once you unlock the Guild since the Guild opens pretty late every day maybe Marlon could also wander around the mountains and give you hints about how to deal with certain monsters/status conditions if you talk to him. As of now there's nothing in game that offers information about combat really, so I think this would be a nice addition for newer players, and could also help older players understand what 'immunity' or 'ginger ale' does.
I think Marlon sleeps until noon. Otherwise, he wouldn't regularly find me on his 3 am sweeps.