Issue error when entering chicken coop in multiplayer

Feuerrabe

Newcomer
I have the problem that I cannot enter the chicken coop in multiplayer, there is a sound but I cannot enter it

After a few tests I found out that the error only occurs in multiplayer, in single player everything works normally

Attachments

WickedFarmer

Greenhorn
Same problem. Sounds like the door is locked and neither of us can enter. Works in singleplayer. But if I am in the coop when second player logs on, I am stuck in the coop. And instead of walking out of the door, I walk outside the coop on screen in the blacked out area.

Looks like smapi log labels it as a vanilla thing, but if it is a mod causing the issue (such as Space Core or Automate, the two mods I share in common with OP), please let me know so I can inform Mod Authors.

And here is the smapi log for my friend that was playing with me.

Last edited:

lockfro8

Newcomer
Having the exact same issue, did either of you find a fix?
This is the bug in the SMAPI Console
[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
at Netcode.NetList`2.get_Item(Int32 index) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetList.cs:line 22
at StardewValley.Buildings.Building.doAction(Vector2 tileLocation, Farmer who) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Buildings\Building.cs:line 375
at StardewValley.Locations.BuildableGameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\BuildableGameLocation.cs:line 178
at StardewValley.Farm.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Farm.cs:line 1230
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass859_0.<tryToCheckAt>b__0() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 13381
at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK>(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who)
at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState)
at StardewValley.Game1+c__DisplayClass913_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0_PatchedBy<Shockah.DontStopMeNow>(<>c__DisplayClass913_0 this)
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003

And here is the log

lockfro8

Newcomer
figured this out. greenhouse construction was the mod breaking it, thanks to some dude on discord.