Issue Error Co-op Local black screen 2 player

caillouhc81

Newcomer
I'm having a problem with the mod when using local co-op. I was playing with my normal friend, until the 28th of spring arrived, his screen went black and mine stayed normal and I don't know how to solve this, I messed around in the game files and realized that the error was the sve mod. how can I solve? I don't know how to send my smapi log here but I've been looking and it gives an error saying that the city was not found. that: "[19:23:47 ERROR screen_1 game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location 'Town' not found.at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation[TLocation](String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11139"

ADTR22

Newcomer
I have a similar issue, when i try to play in multiplayer local/online SV won´t display the menu and the controller freezes.

the error description is:

[game] WARNING: Mismatched UI Mode Push/Pop counts. Correcting.
[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location 'CommunityCenter' not found.
at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation[TLocation](String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11139
at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryMenu.hover(Int32 x, Int32 y, Item heldItem) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryMenu.cs:line 483
at StardewValley.Menus.CraftingPage.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\CraftingPage.cs:line 562
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4793
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4024
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1083

Gilan Ahorkin

Greenhorn
Yeah, the exact same thing is happening to me, hope there is a solution that doesn't involve remove a mod.

Because i have read in other posts that the SDV Expanded mod is the issue. Tonight (im in Brazil) I will test it out without the mod. I let you guys know if work

caillouhc81

Newcomer
Yeah, the exact same thing is happening to me, hope there is a solution that doesn't involve remove a mod.

Because i have read in other posts that the SDV Expanded mod is the issue. Tonight (im in Brazil) I will test it out without the mod. I let you guys know if work
yes I tested without mods and it was normally the problem is the SVE.
I didn't want to have to take it off because I'm already on the 28th of spring and my save already has 8 hours of game time.

Gilan Ahorkin

Greenhorn
Yeah, here is the same, we reach 27th Spring and just froze, looks like we'll have to wait for a mod update that fix this issue

caillouhc81

Newcomer
how I did to solve it, I created 2 files called "Town.pt-BR.xnb" and the other is "MovieTheater.pt-BR" and moved the files to "C:\XboxGames\Stardew Valley\Content\Content\Maps"

here are the files I created to solve:

Attachments

caillouhc81

Newcomer
I have a similar issue, when i try to play in multiplayer local/online SV won´t display the menu and the controller freezes.

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location 'CommunityCenter' not found.
at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation[TLocation](String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11139
at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryMenu.hover(Int32 x, Int32 y, Item heldItem) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryMenu.cs:line 483
at StardewValley.Menus.CraftingPage.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\CraftingPage.cs:line 562
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4793
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4024
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1083
It looks like your game can't find the community center file, maybe you deleted it or some other mod changed it.

Gilan Ahorkin

Greenhorn
For me that doesn't
how I did to solve it, I created 2 files called "Town.pt-BR.xnb" and the other is "MovieTheater.pt-BR" and moved the files to "C:\XboxGames\Stardew Valley\Content\Content\Maps"

here are the files I created to solve:
For me that doesn't work, i'm trying the "let the season pass" strategie, i let you know if works

Gilan Ahorkin

Greenhorn
Well, i tried the "Let the Season pass", doesn't work and remove the SDV Expanded doesn't either on the old save, i will try make a new one

The new one doesn't work either, I remove Stardew Valley Expanded and Worked

caillouhc81

Newcomer
Well, i tried the "Let the Season pass", doesn't work and remove the SDV Expanded doesn't either on the old save, i will try make a new one

Are you Brazilian?
I'm at work right now, but when I get home maybe I can help you, can you send your smapi log?

sekram

Newcomer
I'm having a problem with the mod when using local co-op. I was playing with my normal friend, until the 28th of spring arrived, his screen went black and mine stayed normal and I don't know how to solve this, I messed around in the game files and realized that the error was the sve mod. how can I solve? I don't know how to send my smapi log here but I've been looking and it gives an error saying that the city was not found. that: "[19:23:47 ERROR screen_1 game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location 'Town' not found.at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation[TLocation](String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11139"
I have the same problem :(

ADTR22

Newcomer
It looks like your game can't find the community center file, maybe you deleted it or some other mod changed it.
no, i've reinstalled all the mods and still have the problem, this error started in last update of SV, when my coop joins the game, the menu dissapears, sorry for my english i'm argentinian ajaj

caillouhc81

Newcomer
no, i've reinstalled all the mods and still have the problem, this error started in last update of SV, when my coop joins the game, the menu dissapears, sorry for my english i'm argentinian ajaj
You can try to send the log of your game, with the log you can see the error

sekram

Newcomer
I found the issue!!! Changing the game language to "English" fixes the problem!
I have the weirdest same problems here, but not a black screen but blinking of an UI (scaling) of an coop local 2nd player. No able to open inventory.

i can play alone well in that save, but 2nd player loads up and viola...
Are you Brazilian?
I'm at work right now, but when I get home maybe I can help you, can you send your smapi log?