Emily’s boutique (Small 1.6 spoilers!)

Should this be a feature?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

YellowGirl

Greenhorn
So previously I suggested adding more to the family aspect of the game, but that was a pretty long post so I stopped at that. I did, however, have another idea so I’d like to talk about it here!

As the title suggests, I believe Emily should have a boutique. Let me explain.

At the desert festival, Emily and Sandy run a fashion booth. You enter the box then Emily “checks your aura” and comes in. She gives you a new outfit then leaves the box and says she’s excited for you to see the “new you”. I was a little worried at first, but I found that I thought her styling was really cute!

Emily also clearly enjoys sewing and she’s good at what she does. She has an eye for fashion and it’s something she likes.

After fully upgrading your house, there’s a community upgrade that you can do, which is building Pam a house. Keeping all of this in mind, here’s my vision:

Eventually, we use the service to build Emily a boutique. (I’d also like to see an expansion in shoe types and hats, so this could be where she creates and sells some.) Perhaps it could be built somewhere near Marnie’s ranch, since that’s the most amount of empty space available in Pelican town. Alternatively, it could also be built on Ginger Island, or maybe in the desert, all of which could use some more activity in my opinion.
At this boutique, she sells hand-made hats (Ones that don’t exist in the game yet, like a flower crown, more types of bows, etc.), shirts, pants, and shoes (again, ones that don’t exist yet like white high-heeled boots, track shoes [These could also have a special speed upgrade], etc.) all of which you can’t find anywhere else.
Towards the back of the store, there’s a dressing room. Interacting with it will cause Emily to come over, lead you inside, and style an outfit for you like she would at the desert festival booth. This time, however, if the player likes the outfit styled for them, they have to pay for it. (Perhaps the first one can be free as a thank you for having the place built?)
Finally, she could also sell baby clothes. In my previous forum post I suggested the ability to be able to dress up your kids in the game. In the case that it does become a feature as well, this is where you could get those clothes.

That’s my vision of how it could be if this were a feature. Everyone is of course free to add on with their own ideas or share opinions on this one. I’d love to see what people think!