Art Elliott :]

Dang, man. I just spent the last 15 minutes looking at your art on Tumblr and I'm still scrolling... It's all great stuff! You're a fantastic artist! I guess I'm just going to keep scrolling and admiring your art until I get to the end... Wherever that is.

Nice, its really good! Its really cool to see the time lapse version too
Hey, thanks!! ^-^
Dang, man. I just spent the last 15 minutes looking at your art on Tumblr and I'm still scrolling... It's all great stuff! You're a fantastic artist! I guess I'm just going to keep scrolling and admiring your art until I get to the end... Wherever that is.
Gosh, thank you so much! I'm flattered that you took the time to check it out :]

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'd like to echo what @Magically Clueless said, that your timelapse is both very entertaining and highly enlightening about the creative process. Thank you super duper much for that! I really want to draw some of the things I write about but, for all the lack of writing skill and experience I have, it is dwarfed by the lack of drawing skill and experience I have.

Yet... looking at the process... my stupid brain is getting nutty ideas... It might be time to get the crayons out again to threaten it back into submission.

haha it makes me happy to see so many people making their first posts in fan works! we need more here for sure. fantastic art and the timelapse is so neat!
I'd like to echo what @Magically Clueless said, that your timelapse is both very entertaining and highly enlightening about the creative process. Thank you super duper much for that! I really want to draw some of the things I write about but, for all the lack of writing skill and experience I have, it is dwarfed by the lack of drawing skill and experience I have.

Yet... looking at the process... my stupid brain is getting nutty ideas... It might be time to get the crayons out again to threaten it back into submission.
Thank you guys so much, I'll be sure to record more timelapses in the future! ^-^

It looks quite MARVELOUS!
LRangerR, this is a beautiful compliment! Thank you!
hehe

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I drew my favourite guy
View attachment 7570
And a little timelapse too (It's a [nonlooping] gif, so just open the image in a new tab if it's not working)

Hope you like it! I've never posted here before :]
Lovely and amazing!

I have a question though; how do you do the time lapse? I’ve always wanted to do one, but I don’t know how.
Not sure if it matters, but I use PSCS6.

Lovely and amazing!

I have a question though; how do you do the time lapse? I’ve always wanted to do one, but I don’t know how.
Not sure if it matters, but I use PSCS6.
Ah, it's a feature in Clip Studio Paint! I'm not sure if it's a feature in Photoshop, unfortunately, as I've never used it. However, you can always just use a screen recording software such as OBS, then speed up the footage in an editing program. Sorry this isn't very helpful :']