Issue Easy Fishing and MovementSpeed

duskingtide

Greenhorn
Hiya, been having an issue with Easy Fishing that I think is a conflict with MovementSpeed, every now and then when I reel in my bobber (assume when the game is trying to select a fish to start the minigame) there's a short pause before my line reels in with nothing on it. Output in SMAPI console is as follows:

Code:
[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '267' was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.getFish(Single millisecondsAfterNibble, Int32 bait, Int32 waterDepth, Farmer who, Double baitPotency, Vector2 bobberTile, String locationName) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 12167
   at StardewValley.Locations.Beach.getFish(Single millisecondsAfterNibble, Int32 bait, Int32 waterDepth, Farmer who, Double baitPotency, Vector2 bobberTile, String locationName) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Beach.cs:line 98
   at StardewValley.Tools.FishingRod.DoFunction(GameLocation location, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 power, Farmer who) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\FishingRod.cs:line 360
   at StardewValley.Tool.endUsing(GameLocation location, Farmer who) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\Tool.cs:line 453
   at StardewValley.Game1+c__DisplayClass913_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0_PatchedBy<bcmpinc.MovementSpeed>(<>c__DisplayClass913_0 this)
   at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput_PatchedBy<bcmpinc.MovementSpeed>(Game1 this, GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1055
Can I fix this manually or do I just need to remove one of the mods?

Thank you!

duskingtide

Greenhorn
Figured out that the modified Fish.xnb simply doesn't have entries for like a dozen or more fish... manually adjusting it to reinclude the missing entries, will report back on whether or not this fixes the issue.