Due to a recent post from Lew Zealand i want to show you the machine shop #3! aka the cindersap forest!

absolutely insane! as i saw the long text i thought well better read that in a better mood, but i was so curious about it. and i have no regrets! this is so funny, as i said in the previous part of this adventure the characters are so well depicted! especially abby which i married because she's the best: plays the guitar (like a rock star) enjoys playing video games and loves animals! had to google and learned a lot of nice vocabulary while reading this: "cuirass", "whittler", "cudgel", "entrails" 😆 that was funny, "revulsion", "teensy", "midriff", "leather apron" and the best one was "curling iron" 😆😆😆 that was defintitely one of the best parts, made me smile instantly while reading this. especially the part with the smell. never had a girlfriend who used these but i can remember the smell of burnt hair as a kid while i was in a hair salon with my mom waiting for her. these machines there, the smell was horrible :-) storyboard is also great, and i don't want to spoil anything, so i'm going to ask you the rest via mail! but to anyone reading this, i assume the plot will get more tense from now on! anyways THANKS to you for great sequel of this story, I LOVE IT :heart::heart::heart: :stardrop::stardrop::stardrop: and hope there will be another one!
Wow, it sounds like you had quite the adventure with this story! I’m glad you enjoyed it so much. Abby sounds like a fantastic character, and it's great to hear that the story and vocabulary added to your experience. I’m looking forward to hearing more about the sequel and how the plot develops.

Wow, it sounds like you had quite the adventure with this story! I’m glad you enjoyed it so much. Abby sounds like a fantastic character, and it's great to hear that the story and vocabulary added to your experience. I’m looking forward to hearing more about the sequel and how the plot develops.
hey thanks, but this story is from @Lew Zealand !

Wow. That's a lot. Impressive job with all the crystal flooring, too (nice choice, btw). How long does it take to gather all those?

Watch out when the 1.6 update comes to your device! I've had a lot of foragbles spaen atop the pathing I've put down. I don't know what it would do if there was a machine there!
do you have a updated map of all npc path's for this area or other ones? i'm confused by the new ones from @wickedychickady because they are so blurry and i don't really understand them.

Lew Zealand

Helper
do you have a updated map of all npc path's for this area or other ones? i'm confused by the new ones from @wickedychickady because they are so blurry and i don't really understand them.
Try this post if you haven't already:

If I click on each map to show the individual map picture, I get what looks like a sharp picture with the spots pretty clearly labeled. Red is villager paths and green is safe tiles. She mentions there are additional maps here:

And most are pixel-perfect, but some of the larger maps are a little blurry. They still seep to be pretty clear though. Again, I click on each map and then save it to my Mac/PC.

Last edited:
Try this post if you haven't already:

If I click on each map to show the individual map picture, I get what looks like a sharp picture with the spots pretty clearly labeled. Red is villager paths and green is safe tiles. She mentions there are additional maps here:

And most are pixel-perfect, but some of the larger maps are a little blurry. They still seep to be pretty clear though. Again, I click on each map and then save it to my Mac/PC.
hey thanks a lot 😘 i'll try that out! seems like i have to do a lot of work before i can update because of the tiles?! i heard that npc's avoid them and change their "way"?

Lew Zealand

Helper
hey thanks a lot 😘 i'll try that out! seems like i have to do a lot of work before i can update because of the tiles?! i heard that npc's avoid them and change their "way"?
NPCs have always had some independent pathing abilities but I've never tested to see how far you can push them out of their typical path. DangerouslyFunny tried this years ago in some of his videos, trying to block Pam and she would just walk around the Tree, etc. Though eventually if you trapped her, she would just destroy the Trees on her way to the Bus Stop.

Unfortunately not. I can see the red bits, but the orange and green makes most of the new wickedy maps unuseable for me. Too bad red/green are the common combo instead of red/blue. There's a reddit post with a town only map that claims to be updated, but it's the joja route.

In 1.6, villagers knock chests loose rather than destroy them, so the same might be true of machines. They also will attempt to avoid pathing (by walking around it) when possible at present.

Unfortunately not. I can see the red bits, but the orange and green makes most of the new wickedy maps unuseable for me. Too bad red/green are the common combo instead of red/blue. There's a reddit post with a town only map that claims to be updated, but it's the joja route.

In 1.6, villagers knock chests loose rather than destroy them, so the same might be true of machines. They also will attempt to avoid pathing (by walking around it) when possible at present.
thank you! there's no way i can steal away from this, so either you see me crying or smiling when i updated the game.😀:stardrop: (before rearranging the placement)