Issue DGA, When the DGA version of PPJA adds new shop items to pierre's, I can only open his interface once per day.

sSyler

Farmhand
I can open Pierre's shop once but when I leave, any succeeding clicks just ends up with nothing happening. Weird part it, when the next day comes, I can open the shop again but just once.
The only mod I suspected was Balanced Valley with how they change prices depending on friendship level with Pierre but I tested it without that mod and the same error pops up so I'm lost.. Any help is appreciated!

This is the smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/b87e7b7bb98b4d059305195b2fe5943c

This is the exact line that I think is causing problems:
ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: DynamicGameAssets.Game.CustomObject at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior) at DynamicGameAssets.ShopEntry.AddToShopStock(Dictionary`2 stock) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\DynamicGameAssets\ShopEntry.cs:line 66 at DynamicGameAssets.Framework.PatchCommon.DoShopStock(String key, Dictionary`2 data) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\DynamicGameAssets\Framework\PatchCommon.cs:line 34 at StardewValley.Locations.SeedShop.shopStock_PatchedBy<Cherry.ShopTileFramework__PeacefulEnd.FashionSense__spacechase0.DynamicGameAssets>(SeedShop this) at StardewValley.GameLocation.openShopMenu(String which) at StardewValley.GameLocation.performAction_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.CustomBackpack__DaLion.Overhaul.Modules.Professions.Patchers__DaLion.Overhaul.Modules.Weapons.Patchers__FlashShifter.SVECode__PeacefulEnd.FashionSense__PeacefulEnd.SolidFoundations__spacechase0.DynamicGameAssets__spacechase0.SpaceCore>(GameLocation this, String action, Farmer who, Location tileLocation) at StardewValley.GameLocation.checkAction_PatchedBy<DaLion.Overhaul.Modules.Professions.Patchers__PeacefulEnd.AlternativeTextures__PurrplingCat.QuestFramework>(GameLocation this, Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass859_0.<tryToCheckAt>b__0() at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton_PatchedBy<DaLion.Overhaul.Modules.Slingshots.Patchers>(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass913_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

edit: Hello yalls, I found the issue, but I have no idea how to fix it without removing the mods outright. The issue seems to have been caused by the DGA version of PPJA: Fruits and vegies, more trees, and mizu's flowers. I think the fact that they add new shop items in pierre's shop is the main reason why but I'm not smart enough to have a fix. Can anyone help?

Last edited: