Crafting Achievement help

Snoaks

Greenhorn
Can anyone help figure out the last crafting thing I need for the achievement? I've compared my lists to the wiki, triple checked everything to be sure I've crafted everything but can't figure out what I'm missing. Hoping a pair of fresh eyes can help figure it out

Attachments

Elenna101

Farmer
Looks to me like you've got all the recipes. Are you absolutely certain you've crafted all of them? If you go into the Options menu and turn on "Show Advanced Crafting Info", then you can check each recipe and see how many times you've crafted it.

Snoaks

Greenhorn
Looks to me like you've got all the recipes. Are you absolutely certain you've crafted all of them? If you go into the Options menu and turn on "Show Advanced Crafting Info", then you can check each recipe and see how many times you've crafted it.
I checked about 5 times last night with the “Show Advanced Crafting Info” on and it showed I had crafted everything at least once :(

Looks like I’ll just remake everything tonight and cross my fingers it works. But at least I was able to confirm I wasn’t missing anything

brimoo

Greenhorn
Can anyone help figure out the last crafting thing I need for the achievement? I've compared my lists to the wiki, triple checked everything to be sure I've crafted everything but can't figure out what I'm missing. Hoping a pair of fresh eyes can help figure it out
Are you playing on a co-op save file at all? If yes, regardless of if you ever had anyone else join your farm, you will need to get the wedding ring recipe. That's the only thing that I can think of that you're missing. Otherwise you have everything else.

Elenna101

Farmer
Are you playing on a co-op save file at all? If yes, regardless of if you ever had anyone else join your farm, you will need to get the wedding ring recipe. That's the only thing that I can think of that you're missing. Otherwise you have everything else.
No, you shouldn't need the wedding ring recipe even on multiplayer (despite what the wiki might still say)