Component Storage

LRangerR

Local Legend
Yeah, I have used Tackle Boxes. I have also found hobby Lobby has some good stuff. Sometimes they label it as Colored Pencil Cases
I've seen people use those big plastic modular um...what do you call them? Organizers??? But the ones with all the small little drawers. I thought it was a little over the top for myself but others might be down to go that route.

I've seen people use those big plastic modular um...what do you call them? Organizers??? But the ones with all the small little drawers. I thought it was a little over the top for myself but others might be down to go that route.
Not sure what I'll do for this game. Rubber bands will cover the decks fine, as will some snack bags for the remaining tokens for me most likely.

TI has a lot more going on with it, so I tend to be more concerned for those games.

valiant7thc

Newcomer
I don't have a 3d printer, otherwise, I'd totally make a better one, but I have crafted an organizer out of superglue, eva foam, and tears. It took a bit of work and time, but I love it.

Thank you for the template, I've used it on 6 x Adhesive Foam Sheet from Michaels and used the 7th Sheet for the bottom to skip the glues and I'm very happy with the results. I think the whole process took about 4 hours, and I've never had done these kind of things before.