Completely off-topic discussion (If you just wanna talk about random stuff, this is the place)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Having a minor panic attack over latest life decision... am I getting in over my head? Dear self, remember: you won't know until you at least try...

On another note, I'm trying to figure out if I should invest in a more performant PC than what I currently have...
It’s always a disappointment when your PC is less interested than you in Show Tunes.

FairyRing

Farmer
Took me a moment to realize what you meant @Lew Zealand LOL I will admit though I am looking for a more punchy PC as it does relate to production of, among other things, music! :laugh: so i guess your comment is more apropos than you thought!
I love music! but I have this thought isn't music just noise we've all decided sounds good? Like what is it about these sounds that appeal to us on so many levels? sorry lol.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I just ended up on the receiving end of karma. I don’t remember how it came about, but I had started picking on my girl for something clumsy she has done numerous times and still continues to do (not in some caustic way, which she knows that, and she also knows that I like to fluster her, all in good fun however and is that whole ‘playful flirting’ thing). Particularly, she does this clumsy thing whenever we’re messaging one another on Discord. Well, said clumsy thing I ended up doing. Now, I’m not living it down.