Completely off-topic discussion (If you just wanna talk about random stuff, this is the place)

I decorated 3 houses (and more than 1/4 of my farm) in one in-game year. Lots of motivation and Pinterest scrolling was needed.
I’ll post it tomorrow since I’ve decided to re-take some of the photos! (And it’s a whole process to get it from my switch to my phone.)

astatine210

Rancher
Question(s): I've never played online co-op options for games. My usual repertoire of game types are usually single-player RPGs (like the earlier versions of Final Fantasy (IX, X, X-2) and Ratchet and Clank) or in-person multi-player games. which can also be played solo (Rock Band).
  • You all are making it sound super fun to do a co-op SV farm situation, but how do you coordinate with others on the timing etc. for playing the game?
  • Also modes of communication: i know there's an in-game chat feature, but a lot of the LFG posts mention Discord or other platforms for voice-chat?
  • Finally, how do you get over the "I've never met you, but yey let's play and create a farm life together!"?? (I'm an introvert but will display extroverted tendencies when put on the spot like at work LOL)

Question(s): I've never played online co-op options for games. My usual repertoire of game types are usually single-player RPGs (like the earlier versions of Final Fantasy (IX, X, X-2) and Ratchet and Clank) or in-person multi-player games. which can also be played solo (Rock Band).
  • You all are making it sound super fun to do a co-op SV farm situation, but how do you coordinate with others on the timing etc. for playing the game?
  • Also modes of communication: i know there's an in-game chat feature, but a lot of the LFG posts mention Discord or other platforms for voice-chat?
  • Finally, how do you get over the "I've never met you, but yey let's play and create a farm life together!"?? (I'm an introvert but will display extroverted tendencies when put on the spot like at work LOL)
For the first question we normally use discord
For the second: Yep we normally use something else typically discord
For the third: We are all just friendly people

The answer to your last question (at least for me) is that I don’t. Maybe find some people you know who might be interested in trying it!

astatine210

Rancher
Having a minor panic attack over latest life decision... am I getting in over my head? Dear self, remember: you won't know until you at least try...

On another note, I'm trying to figure out if I should invest in a more performant PC than what I currently have...