Completely off-topic discussion (If you just wanna talk about random stuff, this is the place)

HorrorCat

Farmhand
So because I’m bored, and have nothing to do, I run an ask blog and I want to have pictures, but I’m awful at drawing, and I’ve seen other ask blogs on the site I’m on use the sims to make the characters, so I‘m debating on if I should do that. :/
Also, debating just restarting au blog entirely.

So because I’m bored, and have nothing to do, I run an ask blog and I want to have pictures, but I’m awful at drawing, and I’ve seen other ask blogs on the site I’m on use the sims to make the characters, so I‘m debating on if I should do that. :/
Also, debating just restarting au blog entirely.
That's an interesting idea. I can relate with you about sucking at drawing, sigh. I think maybe you should try it and if the style doesn't fit you then try something else. Btw, what is your blog called and where can I find it?

HorrorCat

Farmhand
That's an interesting idea. I can relate with you about sucking at drawing, sigh. I think maybe you should try it and if the style doesn't fit you then try something else. Btw, what is your blog called and where can I find it?
Heh… uh… weird-au-ask-blog (or something like that) on Tumblr… it’s FNAF and… the au is… definitely weird. I believe my current profile pic for it is of Violet... once of my uh… ship kids. :/