Completely off-topic discussion (If you just wanna talk about random stuff, this is the place)

It’s established that it is just adding to the spaghetti. Just like when you add soup to the same kind of soup, it’s just more. Meanwhile, the lasagna was made as two separate objects originally.
Very true... I have never considered this obvious and intriguing, but little considered, facet of lasaga.

Lew Zealand

Helper
But why would you choose lasagna over the clearly superior choice, spaghetti?
Lasagna is all about the slapping.

Grip that flat noodle dripping with ricotta and whip it above your head, towards your opponent and let loose with the ferocious air-rending sound-barrier-breaking snap to rip the flesh off your unsuspecting opponents.

Lasagna, the weapon of choice for all family gatherings.

Spaghetti is... just spaghetti, meh.

Grip that flat noodle dripping with ricotta and whip it above your head, towards your opponent and let loose with the ferocious air-rending sound-barrier-breaking snap to rip the flesh off your unsuspecting opponents.

You are a national treasure, Lew. What you lack in competence, you make up for tenfold in humor.

NextPaige

Planter

Can you please just turn off your computer, I am dying of laughter!

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I remember when I first played Zelda: Ocarina of Time … I accidentally injured some chickens. Up until that point, I never knew how terrifying chickens could be.

Now, I’m always concerned about hurting a chicken in game (no matter what game) because I immediately recall the trauma of my mistake in OoT.
side note;; I will immediately start apologizing to the chickens in my OoT game, and pleading for mercy, as though they can hear me. XD Just happens without me really thinking about it.

I remember when I first played Zelda: Ocarina of Time … I accidentally injured some chickens. Up until that point, I never knew how terrifying chickens could be.

Now, I’m always concerned about hurting a chicken in game (no matter what game) because I immediately recall the trauma of my mistake in OoT.
side note;; I will immediately start apologizing to the chickens in my OoT game, and pleading for mercy, as though they can hear me. XD Just happens without me really thinking about it.
Gonna be honest, BOTW is the only Legend Of Zelda game that I've ever played. I love it, so I might try out some other ones at some point though.

haywud

Farmhand
Gonna be honest, BOTW is the only Legend Of Zelda game that I've ever played. I love it, so I might try out some other ones at some point though.
I have a feeling you aren't the only one. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that never bothered with the Zelda games until Breath of the Wild came out. Personally I'm a long time Zelda fan and I've played most of the games other than a few of the ones on handhelds, more specifically the ones on the Game Boy. I've also never played the three games on the CD-i, but I don't count those and the less we talk about those the better lol.

If you have a Switch you could give several older Zelda games a try. There's the Skyward Sword port and the Link's Awakening remake, plus several classics available through the online service. If you have the online service, maybe start with the original so you can see where the series started.