Complete Spreadsheet of Crops Profit (including Jar, Keg, and Cask Processing)

Zevvo

Farmhand
Hello! I recently went through the surprisingly fun and challenging process of putting all of the data on crops on this site into a complete excel file data set. Because it's SO much information, it's a little hard to read, but all the info is there to the best of my ability. I wanted to have this for my own use, but then it spiraled out of control and now it is very large! So, I thought I would share. If you have suggestions for changes, please let me know. I'm not VERY skilled at excel so I didn't make it to graphs (though I wanted to). If you feel the urge to improve this document, please let me know and I will try to get you the original excel file to mess around with. The forum doesn't accept excel files so I have attached a PDF file instead.

Thanks,
Zevvo

Attachments

Kaus

Newcomer
This is really fantastic! It's hard to read on my phone. Is there any chance this could be put into Google Sheets and shared via link? I'd much prefer an excel to PDF.

Thank you!

HalpMe

Cowpoke

Flicker

Based on HalpMe's Google Sheets, I made a new PDF that's more condensed, so it's easier to read on a computer screen, at least. I also highlighted negative cells in red so they'd stand out more.

I might also play around with pivot tables/charts at some point, to find things like top 3 most profitable items per season/per square/per whatever. I'm not sure those can be saved as PDFs, but I'll screenshot them if I have to.

Attachments

Boot

Newcomer
Hello! I recently went through the surprisingly fun and challenging process of putting all of the data on crops on this site into a complete excel file data set. Because it's SO much information, it's a little hard to read, but all the info is there to the best of my ability. I wanted to have this for my own use, but then it spiraled out of control and now it is very large! So, I thought I would share. If you have suggestions for changes, please let me know. I'm not VERY skilled at excel so I didn't make it to graphs (though I wanted to). If you feel the urge to improve this document, please let me know and I will try to get you the original excel file to mess around with. The forum doesn't accept excel files so I have attached a PDF file instead.

Thanks,
Zevvo
This is so helpful, thank you! I've just started in Stardew and was thinking of making a reference like this

Flicker

Here's my first set of pivot tables! It only fit in landscape mode, so you'll probably have to rotate it to view it properly. This is just for the general profits - I'm also planning on doing pivot tables for profit per square, since those seem like the other important values to me. If anyone wants me to do anything else, let me know.

I also noticed, while I was making this, that coffee beans are missing from the data. If those could be added, that would be great.

Attachments

shelchang

Greenhorn
Your keg processing values are incorrect for Hops and Wheat, which don't follow the regular formula but become Pale Ale (420g) and Beer (280g) respectively and can also be aged in the cask.

Edit: whoops, I quoted the Artisan profession prices (which you should be anyway if you're doing keg processing). Base prices are 300 and 200.

Last edited:

Tom

Rancher
Hey! I made a Google Sheets version of this, if @Zevvo doesn't mind
Here's the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UjCb6vg5iNrNptvK_ygr__eXLMs1-GdKUv_UEc-AZM/edit?usp=sharing

I've tried to ensure all values are accurate, but in case of any discrepancy do let me know :)
I copied this to Stardew Valley Community Spreadsheet to fix the Hops/Wheat mistake and spiff it up in other ways (edited to add: including Sweet Gem Berry gets no processing).

Last edited:

Zoomorph

Greenhorn
Hey, late to the party here, your work is terrific but I have a question about Sweet Gem Berries. As far as I know (according to many sources) you can only sell them raw - you can't put them in kegs or jars. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Rancher
Hey, late to the party here, your work is terrific but I have a question about Sweet Gem Berries. As far as I know (according to many sources) you can only sell them raw - you can't put them in kegs or jars. Am I wrong?
That's addressed here.