Community Center Game Nights! [Some 1.6 spoilers included]

Lalaverse

Greenhorn
Hi Everyone! I'm back with another idea that I got while playing!

I just recently completed the community center in my new save, and I started thinking about how there's really not any big use for the community center after it's completion (besides the satisfaction of getting rid of Joja for good). With the new introduction of raffle tickets that you can collect by completing villager tasks, I thought of a cool idea: Community Center game nights! It would be a cool way to utilize the Community Center and gather the villagers once a week to host some minigame challenges for the player where the prize could be winning more raffle tickets. Raffle tickets don't have to be the only prize either, you could win rare items and weapons by beating the minigames as well! Of course, these minigames would only become available after the completion of the community center. I have yet to ever go the JojaMart route, so I have no idea what the Joja warehouse even looks like, but incorporating something similar for those who choose the Jojo path would be cool too!

Okay, once again I'm done rambling for now. Bye Byee! :heart:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! I'm back with another idea that I got while playing!

I just recently completed the community center in my new save, and I started thinking about how there's really not any big use for the community center after it's completion (besides the satisfaction of getting rid of Joja for good). With the new introduction of raffle tickets that you can collect by completing villager tasks, I thought of a cool idea: Community Center game nights! It would be a cool way to utilize the Community Center and gather the villagers once a week to host some minigame challenges for the player where the prize could be winning more raffle tickets. Raffle tickets don't have to be the only prize either, you could win rare items and weapons by beating the minigames as well! Of course, these minigames would only become available after the completion of the community center. I have yet to ever go the JojaMart route, so I have no idea what the Joja warehouse even looks like, but incorporating something similar for those who choose the Jojo path would be cool too!

Okay, once again I'm done rambling for now. Bye Byee! :heart:
I know there are already some suggestions for the Community Center like...
expanding-the-usability-of-the-community-center
everyones-birthday-is-held-at-the-community-center,
npc-birthdays
can-you-actually-do-anything-in-the-community-center-when-its-complete
two-suggestions
picture-gallery-at-the-community-center-and-more

So it seems the Community Center has lot of fans and needs some love. :happy: