iOS Co-op Save Issue – Cannot Proceed to the Next Day. Please Save My Farm! 😭

MINKYUNG LEE

Newcomer
Hello,


My name is Min-kyung, and I’m a Stardew Valley player from South Korea.


I’m playing Stardew Valley in Co-op mode with a friend on a mobile device. I’m using an iPhone 18 Pro.


We recently encountered a problem with saving the game. Normally, after we finish a day and go to sleep, the game should save and proceed to the next day. However, when we go to sleep, the game does not save and we are unable to proceed to the next day.


At first, we thought the problem might be specific to our farm, so we created a completely new farm and started playing again. However, after playing for some time, the exact same problem occurred on the new farm as well.


Since the issue has occurred on multiple farms, we don’t think it is specific to one particular save file.


Could you please let us know what might be causing this issue and if there is a way to fix it?


Thank you for your help.


Best regards,
Min-kyung


P.S. I am using a translator to write this message, so some parts may sound unnatural. Also, I may have trouble understanding difficult words or complicated explanations. If possible, please use simple English when replying. Thank you so much for your understanding!
 

mare

Sodbuster
Hi! I’m curious about this issue and was wondering if you could provide a few more details.

・What happens after you go to sleep? Does the game freeze, crash, or return to the same day?
・Are you the host or the farmhand?
・What device and OS is your friend using?
・What Stardew Valley version/build are you both using?
・Are you playing on the same Wi-Fi/network?
・Do you get any error message or crash log?

Thank you! I’d be interested to know what happens.
 
Top