Solved Clothing slot visual bug

Railty

Newcomer
So I have a lot of mods for my stardew and I've managed to fix most of the problems I get coming up, but I'm not too sure what is up with the brown spaces where clothe icon is for both shirts and pants? If anyone might know or could help me out I'd appreciate it ! :)

Attachments

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
also here is my log: https://smapi.io/log/c9d27db9993c48eb9cb5c354dc6d4a78 . the issue isnt the unupdated mod, or CP change tailoring shirts either
This issue sometimes happens with JsonAssets items. If you added any new JsonAssets mod (or delete) or updated some mod and a new JsonAssets item was added to old save file, a shuffle could have occurred.
Lots of players have the same issue. That is why some modders don't recommend to add JsonAssets mods to old saves.

or the problem is with something else

Railty

Newcomer
This issue sometimes happens with JsonAssets items. If you added any new JsonAssets mod (or delete) or updated some mod and a new JsonAssets item was added to old save file, a shuffle could have occurred.
Lots of players have the same issue. That is why some modders don't recommend to add JsonAssets mods to old saves.

or the problem is with something else
thanks for replying yeah. turns out I just didnt have an icon for it in the interface pack i was using, got it fixed now :')