Characters asleep standing up!

nototo

Farmhand
The other night I was fishing, with my usual lack of success. I was late so I scurried off the dock to reach the mine cart by the smithy.

When I got to the beach I saw Elliot standing in the shadows-usually he's meandering home. I walked up to engage him, but the only dialogue was "zzzzzzz".

So I ran for the cart, got to the Bus Stop and, there in the shadows stood Pam! It's past her bedtime! I didn't check for dialogue, just ran for home.
Aliens? Zombies?

Cue Ball

Cowpoke
That's pretty strange, easy to blame it on aliens and zombies lol but I think it was a visual glitch. Although I never "talked" to a sleeping villager and see dialogue so I think the fact that at least Elliot had dialogue is pretty interesting.

Boo1972

Farmer
For me, its always Robin. It usually happens while she is building something on my farm or the day after the project is completed. I’ll find her on the farm, statue-like, staring of into the distance. Once, she snapped out of it and ran off. Creepy.

Odin

Staff member
For me, its always Robin. It usually happens while she is building something on my farm or the day after the project is completed. I’ll find her on the farm, statue-like, staring of into the distance. Once, she snapped out of it and ran off. Creepy.
Based on how often people post this one on the subreddit, it's a common bug :P

Boo1972

Farmer
Never saw that, but really wish too lol. There is some youtube video with it? Seems a lot of fun.
It is kinda fun! Someone must have posted a video of it to YouTube. The other funny character glitch I get is when my spouse walks by the stove and fridge in the kitchen. For some reason, the upper half of his body vanishes and I just have legs walking through my house.