Issue Can't select items to donate to museum - Mac

binky62

Cowpoke
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had this problem.

I have the latest version of Stardew Valley on my Macbook via Steam.

When I want to donate an item to the museum I can't click on the item or select it with my keyboard arrows. It's almost like the mouse goes a bit crazy and I can't move / control it.

I have some mods installed and I'm not sure if that has messed it up.

Odin

Staff member
It looks like you're currently missing a couple required mods, so I'd try installing those:

I've also moved this thread to the Mod Support section, as you are playing with mods.

binky62

Cowpoke
It looks like you're currently missing a couple required mods, so I'd try installing those:

I've also moved this thread to the Mod Support section, as you are playing with mods.

Thank you!

I have installed these additional mods, but it's still happening. Here is the new log: https://smapi.io/log/c169653c2f514e838915b34c56a2b108

I can only see one warning saying, but I'm not sure what it means: 10:09:47 WARN SpaceCore Found 1 transpiler targets, expected 2

I've also attached a screen image. The hand/arrow can't be controlled and it totally misses the items. Similar to the move buildings the arrow just doesn't move.

Maybe I should uninstall all the mods and see what happens? Is there a safe way to do this?

Attachments

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I can only see one warning saying, but I'm not sure what it means: 10:09:47 WARN SpaceCore Found 1 transpiler targets, expected 2
My understanding is that warnings aren't serious issues and generally don't indicate an actual problem the way errors do.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hi! Did you ever find a solution to this? I’m having the same issue
Pathoschild said:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5830682-spacecore/page-58#entry100244758
Do you have a newer Mac which uses M1? If so, you can fix it by running the game through Rosetta
also check this out
Cursor gets stuck on museum or build screen:

Last edited: