Windows Cannot load Android save on PC after mod uninstallation

jay_or_dan

Newcomer
Hello

I wanted to try some mods on my mobile save but after an hour of playing, I noticed they didn't run. I deleted them since they didn't work and transferred my save back to my phone. The save works perfectly on my phone but now when I try to transfer the save to my PC to play vanilla the game says "loading..." and then crashes.

I have another save just for PC that loads fine, however. Not sure what to do next please help :)

Attached is my error log and save zip.

Attachments

BattleFinch792

Newcomer
I have the exact same issue as you. I have been playing on iPad and recently moved to PC (not playing with any mods). I have tried to transfer my mobile save to the PC but it crashes on the loading screen when I select the game. The error message is:
InnerException: System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'Mill' was not found.
at System.Enum.TryParseByName(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, UInt64& result)
at System.Enum.TryParseInt32Enum(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Int32 minInclusive, Int32 maxInclusive, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, TypeCode type, Int32& result)
at System.Enum.TryParse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, Object& result)
at Netcode.NetEnum`1.Add(String value) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetEnum.cs:line 63
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read20_Chest(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read105_Mill(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read110_Building(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read113_Farm(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read190_GameLocation(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read237_SaveGame(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read238_SaveGame()
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 1510
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 6307
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4906
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 1067
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 814
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 567
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 175

Game Version: 1.5.6 Hotfix #3
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
In-game Date: spring 0 Y1 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: null

Netetete

Newcomer
Oops, didn't see this post when I made mine!
I was trying to transfer save files from my android phone to my windows pc and have almost the exact same problem with my save! Whenever I try to load the save it crashes in the loading screen! My error log also mentions a "Requested value 'Mill' was not found."

Attachments

nandamoon

Newcomer
Hello guys! I don't know if you've already solved this problem, but here's the suggestion that solved it for me.

My advanced save was initially started on my iPad. Later, I tried to transfer the save to my Windows 10 computer, which has the most up-to-date version of Stardew Valley on Steam. Whenever I tried to play with this save on the computer, it crashed when loading. At first I thought it was because of the version of the save, as all mobile devices are still on version 1.5, unlike the computer version, which is already on 1.6.6.

For the "InnerException: System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'Mill' was not found" error that appears in the ErrorLogs folder, here's a solution: before trying to move the save from mobile to PC, you first need to demolish the Mill building on your farm. It's a bit obvious haha, but for me, who doesn't have English as main language, it was a mind explosion. I understand that if you can't run the game on any device, this makes any action complicated. But here's a suggestion for those of you who can still run the game on a mobile device before trying it on PC.

I hope this works and helps you!