Android Can you transfer a save file from an Android phone to another Android phone?

Hello! I'm new to this site and I didn't even know this existed. So glad I found it because I found so many useful tips and info. But one problem I haven't found the solution to is how can I transfer my save file from my old Android phone to my new one?

I'm getting a new phone soon and I've already done so much in my world and I really don't wanna start over again. I've read the steps in the wiki but it's only for PC to Android and vice versa. The other ones I found on YouTube are only for iOS. Please share some steps and tips because it'll really save me and my hard work. Thank you in advance!

Ereo

Helper
1) find the location of your save files
2) copy them onto a computer or an SD card or any other storage device or email them to yourself
3) install stardew on your new phone
4) find the location of the save files (maybe make a new save to be sure)
5) paste your save files into that folder
6) start playing

It’s really easy :)

2) copy them onto a computer or an SD card or any other storage device or email them to yourself
6) start playing

Thank you so much! I've been looking for a tutorial and this really helped me!

6) start playing

Okay, now I have another problem. I'm really bad at this files stuff and I seem to have trouble with finding the location of my Stardew Valley save files. I tried to look for a tutorial and all of them are only for PC. Sorry for the trouble and thank you in advance!

Ereo

Helper
Okay, now I have another problem. I'm really bad at this files stuff and I seem to have trouble with finding the location of my Stardew Valley save files. I tried to look for a tutorial and all of them are only for PC. Sorry for the trouble and thank you in advance!
there is a tutorial here. Otherwise you could try searching for your farm or farmer name in your files.