iOS Can’t open craft room tile in Community center

Ce2

Greenhorn
I am unable to open the craft room tile in the community center. I am in year 1 and very new to the game. I am trying to put all items I have for the summer items, but can’t open the tile itself to even put them in. Any help?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello Ce2 and Welcome to the Forums!

One thing I read sometimes from mobile users is that certain interaction tiles aren't tappable but when you pinch and zoom resize the screen those tiles are more easily interacted with. You could try doing that screen resize to see if that fixes it. One other thing is that you can get the preview of what you need to donate to the Community Center in the CommCtr. tab in your player interface but you can't do the donation there, you need to be in the Community Center to add your items to the Bundle. That doesn't sound like what you're doing but I figured I'd mention it.

Ce2

Greenhorn

One thing I read sometimes from mobile users is that certain interaction tiles aren't tappable but when you pinch and zoom resize the screen those tiles are more easily interacted with. You could try doing that screen resize to see if that fixes it. One other thing is that you can get the preview of what you need to donate to the Community Center in the CommCtr. tab in your player interface but you can't do the donation there, you need to be in the Community Center to add your items to the Bundle. That doesn't sound like what you're doing but I figured I'd mention it.
I just tried resizing my screen and it worked! I also didn’t know I could look at the things I need this other way. This was very helpful thank you!

Dragonkitty

Newcomer

Hi, I am having a similar issue on IOS, among others.

The tile in the vault room is unresponsive. I tried zooming in and out but trying to tap on the tile will only highlight any other adjacent tile. I can't make contact with it at all, even fully zoomed in.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Hi, I am having a similar issue on IOS, among others.

The tile in the vault room is unresponsive. I tried zooming in and out but trying to tap on the tile will only highlight any other adjacent tile. I can't make contact with it at all, even fully zoomed in.
What happens if you exit that location and go back in? What happens if you save the game and retry the next game day?