iOS Can’t load game (Save File)

deja

Greenhorn
Every time I try to open my save file, it kicks me out/closes the game while on the loading screen. I dont want to restart because I did a lot in this save file. Is there any way to fix this? I tried looking through the posts talking about it, but it didn't work. This started happening to me yesterday. Please help 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Maher

Planter
Every time I try to open my save file, it kicks me out/closes the game while on the loading screen. I dont want to restart because I did a lot in this save file. Is there any way to fix this? I tried looking through the posts talking about it, but it didn't work. This started happening to me yesterday. Please help 🙏🏾🙏🏾
SDW IOS stores the previous save in your farm's folder and an emergency save in the game folder. Backup the existing save file, and rename the prior save to remove the _bak.

deja

Greenhorn
SDW IOS stores the previous save in your farm's folder and an emergency save in the game folder. Backup the existing save file, and rename the prior save to remove the _bak.
can you dumb this down for me because I don't understand 😭

Maher

Planter
  1. Go to Files>On My iPhone>Stardew Valley>{Farm Name_number}
  2. In that folder there will be a file named {Farm Name_number} and another named {Farm Name_number}_old
  3. Rename the {Farm Name_number} to something else
  4. Rename the {Farm Name_number}_old to {Farm Name_number}
  5. Launch the app and hope for the best. It should bring you to 6:00 AM of the previous day and some stats will look weird until you sleep.