Bundles

bibifarmer

Newcomer
So I just started playing and I already have the bundles available, and I also have a few of the required items, but I can't add them. Do I have to wait until I have ALL of the items for a certain bundle or is it an error?

Lew Zealand

Helper
You should be able to donate part of a bundle, you don't need to add all the diffrerent items at once. One thing: You do need to be at the Community Center to do the donations, I frequently find myself perusing my bundle options in my Inventory and being annoyed that my teeny arms are too short to reach from my Farm to the Community Center thats all the way over there... Sheesh. Like just how hard would it have been to just build or move the CC next to the Farm, eh?

And don't get me started about Gunther's Zuzu City Museum which they just slapped Stardew Valley onto to make it feel 'part of the community'. I'm so out of breath by the time I'm heading back to the Farm from there that I need a riverside nap under a tree.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Something to also note is any quality works, you can hand in silver, gold, and iridium quality and even mix them up for bundle slots that require more than one of the items, the total has to add up though