PC Bugs related to the new patch 1.5

yeru_nyan

Greenhorn
Hello.
I'm having some problems with the game... the first thing I noticed is that the new area in Pierre's store doesn't exist for me. My friend and I were playing the multiplayer version, and for me he was walking inside the wall.
Now I reached Fall 2, year 1, and there is the same problem with the special orders board. The cutscene happened, but there was nothing on Lewis fence, except for a floating exclamation mark. The Pierre's store bug didn't bother me, but this one does.
I don't know if it's related, but there was also an error with Shane's 8 hearts event. It said that there was a file missing, and that the map couldn't be loaded, or something like this.
I already tried to check the integrity of the files on Steam and uninstall the game, but no changes.
Hope you can help me, I'm in deep despair ;---;

Attachments

Odin

Staff member
I'm having some problems with the game... the first thing I noticed is that the new area in Pierre's store doesn't exist for me. My friend and I were playing the multiplayer version, and for me he was walking inside the wall.
Have both of you updated to 1.5.1? Are either of you playing with mods that would cause the maps to be different?
Now I reached Fall 2, year 1, and there is the same problem with the special orders board. The cutscene happened, but there was nothing on Lewis fence, except for a floating exclamation mark.
Which language are you playing on? If Korean, this is a known issue!

yeru_nyan

Greenhorn
Have both of you updated to 1.5.1? Are either of you playing with mods that would cause the maps to be different?

Which language are you playing on? If Korean, this is a known issue!
Yeah, both of us uptadet the game to 1.5.1. But the problems I'm having exists even when I'm playing alone. I started a new save on singleplayer and that's where the bug with the special orders board happened. And none of us play with mods!

I play with Brazilian portuguese! Hope there's some way to fix this...