Bug with new crafting recipes in 1.6

xokularnikx

Greenhorn
Hi guys i have a huge problem and i dont know how to fix it T___T I bought new recipe for fish smoker and dehydrator and they are not on the crafting menu. I waited few days and they are still missing. Is there any mod that fixs it? And yes I play with mods but I don't know which one would corrupt it. I checked the whole crafting page and the crafting table.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Are you sure you’ve moused over each recipe to make sure that they haven’t been retextured by a mod? Try going back to the stores and seeing if you reset the day (if you can buy the recipes again).

If not there is a good chance it’s a mod issue, which ones are you currently running?

xokularnikx

Greenhorn
Are you sure you’ve moused over each recipe to make sure that they haven’t been retextured by a mod? Try going back to the stores and seeing if you reset the day (if you can buy the recipes again).

If not there is a good chance it’s a mod issue, which ones are you currently running?
I cant buy them again :( I think maybe its tidy crafting menu mod? i have recolors for crafting machines but it isn't issue at all bc its updated to 1.6

DoubleGCB

Newcomer
Hi guys i have a huge problem and i dont know how to fix it T___T I bought new recipe for fish smoker and dehydrator and they are not on the crafting menu. I waited few days and they are still missing. Is there any mod that fixs it? And yes I play with mods but I don't know which one would corrupt it. I checked the whole crafting page and the crafting table.
i have the same problem and i dont have any mods. whyyy

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
i have the same problem and i dont have any mods. whyyy
Try popping your save file into the stardew valley checkup tool by mouseypounds. It’ll say what you have the recipe for and what you still haven’t crafted, that’ll give us hints about what the problem is

Eriquinho

Greenhorn
Hey, I apologize in advance for the bad English hahaha. (google translate)
What worked for me was to delete the "Stardew Valley" folder in "%appdata%" and also in the steam folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley" (I recommend making a backup of everything before) with that done I uninstalled it from Steam too and then installed it again, and now the recipes were there in the crafting menu! I hope it helps!