PC [BUG] Unusual problem with the new 1.5 crystallisation machine

TheAncientOne1

Newcomer
I am playing with the latest 1.5.1 update and am playing on the newly introduced beach farm. I'm playing a completely vanilla, mod free game to experience just the additions of 1.5 and I’m really impressed with all the little additions and changes 1.5 has brought, but think I might have happened on an error, or some unusual behaviour at least.

I initially received the crystallisation machine as a reward for completing a bundle in the community center. All was fine for a while but after 10 in game days, I noticed the machine was no longer anywhere on the farm. I double checked I had not moved it or picked it up but no, it just vanished completely from my game.

Later, on the same game/farm I received the recipe to make my own crystallisation machine, for reaching a certain level, but on checking my recipes it simply doesn’t appear at all in the list.

Is there some kind of bug with this machine in terms of it disappearing from farms? Or maybe something I have misunderstood, e.g. does it have a finite life or limited number of uses?

Surely it not even appearing in the crafting page is a fault though?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Drullo321

Sodbuster
I play on the beach farm with crystalariums myself and they work fine for me. On which system do you play, Steam, Gog, PC/Mac/Linux? May try to verify the integrity of your game files. Did you have a meteor event?
I guess you have the proper mining level for the recipe?