PC [BUG?] Unintended interactions with Qi gem quests?

Monji

Newcomer
These are not super game breaking but I have found two strange interactions that I'm not sure are intended or not

1) I have been offered the same two Qi quests four weeks in a row (Qi's Kindness and Extended Family). This seems very unlikely?

2) The Qi's Kindness quests indicates that I have to give 50 Loved gifts but I'm able to make quest progression by giving away Liked gifts. This seems like a bug (and makes the quests vastly easier than probably intended)

Has anyone else run into these issues?

Iseldia

Newcomer
I have not a solution but a question. How much time do you have for the Qi's Kindness quests? The description says I have a week but the quest ends after a day.

Btw: I play on computer and in german.

Odin

Staff member
I'm not sure how Qi quests are presented, but that second one does sound like a bug.
I have not a solution but a question. How much time do you have for the Qi's Kindness quests? The description says I have a week but the quest ends after a day.
The time counts down from when the quest appears on Monday, so if you start it later in the week you'll have less time to complete it.