PC [BUG] The game doesn't run smoothly

seanxiao

Newcomer
About three seconds a cycle not smooth,the game can play,but affect fishing,

I used to be able to play smoothly,NVIDIA update or re install,It can't be solved,Other games likes (League of Legends ) can also run normally,

I really like this game,hoping to hear from you as quick as possible :D

Drullo321

Sodbuster
If you want further help how to run it properly or think that it is a problem caused by the game itself, you may give a proper report with additional details, e.g. your full system specs. When did it run smoothly. What exactly did you do that it now won't run smoothly. Proofs that it is game related and not a problem by your other soft- or hardware, etc.

seanxiao

Newcomer
If you want further help how to run it properly or think that it is a problem caused by the game itself, you may give a proper report with additional details, e.g. your full system specs. When did it run smoothly. What exactly did you do that it now won't run smoothly. Proofs that it is game related and not a problem by your other soft- or hardware, etc.
f17db3d65696e84419e8e229edc5079.png
This is the system,and windows 10,I used to play about six months ago,but after update 1.5.1,that's what happened

Attachments

Drullo321

Sodbuster
Did you run benchmarks in the past and now to compare your results?
Is hardware (temperature) ok?
While other games may still run smoothly, do they have the same FPS?
What exactly do you mean with not smoothly. Low/Lower FPS, Lags/Spikes?
In the 6 month between your last play and now, did you do any driver updates (besides Windows 10 auto-updates)?

While it may sound tedious, that is somehow the normal routine you go through to narrow down software/hardware problems. Developers and also people trying to help others on forums otherwise have no clue and can only guess. That is the same as when someone told you "My internet is down" instead of saying "I can't access website X but website Y is working".

seanxiao

Newcomer
Did you run benchmarks in the past and now to compare your results?
Is hardware (temperature) ok?
While other games may still run smoothly, do they have the same FPS?
What exactly do you mean with not smoothly. Low/Lower FPS, Lags/Spikes?
In the 6 month between your last play and now, did you do any driver updates (besides Windows 10 auto-updates)?

While it may sound tedious, that is somehow the normal routine you go through to narrow down software/hardware problems. Developers and also people trying to help others on forums otherwise have no clue and can only guess. That is the same as when someone told you "My internet is down" instead of saying "I can't access website X but website Y is working".
Can I send you a video to you?I recorded an unusual video of the game,FPS is OK,This can maybe better express my question