Switch [BUG] Switch crashing upon giving winter star gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhgecko

Newcomer
I’m in year 3 at the winter star festival, and every time I try to give Gus his present, my device crashes completely. I’ve tried giving different gifts to no avail, I receive the same pop up and it always crashes.

imnvs

Local Legend
The forum staff try to keep duplicate threads down. There is already another thread for this one, and it looks like you've found and posted there.

Just to make sure you're aware, though, a workaround has been found. To workaround this, simply skip the festival. Yes, I know this is not ideal because you won't get the friendship from talking to everyone and from giving Gus his gift, but it is currently the only workaround I am aware of.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! In an effort to keep similar reports together, I've locked this thread as a duplicate of https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/5491. I noticed you already posted on that thread and if you have additional info about this issue, please add it to that thread!
The main thread for an issue is picked based on multiple factors, we won't always pick the earliest thread that reported the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.