PC [Bug] Stuck in Terrain after Leah Six-heart Event I.

Jacey

Newcomer
v1.5.3 for the PC, via Steam.
No mods.
Single-player.
Language: English.
Farm map: default
In-game date: 23 Winter, Year 1

I entered my farm while riding my horse from the Cindersap Forest. I triggered the first of Leah's six-heart cutscenes, where she gives you the statue. After the cutscene ended, my character was stuck in the cliff to the left of the path on the southern edge of the farm. I was unable to move, or reach the horse, which was on the path. I decided to quit to menu and restart the day, rather than wait to pass out.

Jacey

Newcomer
It happens if I do the above again (because I forgot to hop off my horse). I can provide the safe file on request.

Jacey

Newcomer
To trigger the bug using the save above, visit Leah's home after 10AM. The first two times you enter, you will see her first two cutscenes. Enter again and give her a mushroom as a gift, to reach the 6 heart threshold. Then, while riding the horse, enter the farm from the Cindersap Forest.

Lukane

Newcomer
I encountered bug as well. Not sure what my game version is, but I have auto-updates enabled so it should be the latest version.

No mods.
Single-player.
Farm map: Forest
In-game date: Day 10 of Fall, Year 3

In my save, I've encountered it twice now while doing her 4 heart event on the same day, and entering my farm from the south while on horseback.

Shellyfish5

Newcomer
v1.5.4.2 for Switch
No mods.
Single-player.
In-game date: 23 Winter, Year 2

I just had the same bug, same scenario. I went to Leah's cottage and had 2 heart scenes, gave her a birthday gift and re-entered the farm on horse to get the statue heart event. After that event it returned me to the south farm entrance, where I was stuck in the left side cliff.

itsme_vally

Newcomer
v1.5.4.2 for Switch
No mods.
Single-player.
In-game date: 23 Winter, Year 1

Hi! I have just encountered the exact same bug. I had 2 heart events at Leah’s house, then entered the farm on my horse from Cindersap Forrest and I am now stuck on the left cliff.
When are we getting the update on the Switch?

pyytti

Newcomer
The bug is still there in 2023.

PC
v1.5.6
English
Single player
Standard farm
No mods
In-game-date: 23th Winter, Year 1

Happened after giving Leah a birthday gift and trying to walk back to the farm. After seeing the 6 hearts cutscene I got stuck to the right side of the cliff.

chiawase

Greenhorn
Hello! Adding to this, I saw this bug on v1.5.6 as well, I forgot which date in Fall, but happened first half of Fall Year 1.
I circumvented the bug by going into the Farm via the Bus Stop path instead of the entrance below the Farm. I found that I only got stuck if I went into the Farm from the bottom entrance. I would get stuck on the first right tile you enter in when you get to the Farm from the bottom entrance.

Hope this helps!

notnotamber

Newcomer
Hi! I just experienced this bug.

Switch
v1.5
English
Single player
No mods
In-game-date: 23th Winter, Year 2

I gave Leah a birthday gift and rode back to the farm on horse. After seeing the 6 hearts cutscene I got stuck to the left side of the cliff.

daihideo

Farmhand
Experiencing the bug in 2024

PC
v1.6
English
Single Player
No mods
default map
In-game date: Summer 22nd year 1
Went to her house and talked with her gave her a salad. Went back north to my farm from the woods and get stuck after cutscene. After 3 times of getting stuck. 4th time I went around through the city to the long stretch to northeast part of farm entry point and that queued cutscene with no bug. So there is that work around for those experiencing this still.