Windows [BUG] Stuck Character after Demetrious Cave Event

Trever1982

Newcomer
I have really never experienced bugs or anything but I was coming back through my farm from the South next to Marine's Ranch and it went to a Demetrious event at my house saying he wants to turn the cave into mushrooms or bats and after that was finished it went back to my character on my farm from the south entrance but my character was completely stuck I could not move at all. So I just wanted to post this as a bug and let the designers know. Thank you.

LeMaiku

Newcomer
Just experience this same bug,
if you enter from the south entrance(Cindersap forest) into this cutscene (the cutscene happened because I sold a bunch of strawberries to pierre) you get stuck in the path

Denebula

Newcomer
I have Hill Farm Winter Tues 23. Immediately prior to getting stuck, I gifted Leah holly for bday. This intitated friend event with Leah (she gifts sculpture) while returning to Farm just after 12:10. I came from south entrance. After friend event, my character stuck and wont move. My character is kinda clipping into the right side wall. I tried to place objects, mine, hoe, axe, and fish, but I was still stuck. Not wanting to waste my days progress, I use a warp totem i thankfully had on me.

kernel: 6.2.8-2-liquorix-amd64
Native / latest steam client
Single player game

Last edited: