iOS Bug: Riding horse into a secret forest with slime

Missionary

Greenhorn
94262FE4-1B0A-4052-B2B4-A28F2D05BEE5_4_5005_c.jpeg

Riding horse into a secret forest and got hit by a slime. The screen got frozen. I guess nobody had encountered this before.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I recreated your scenario on my iPad (App Store version 1.5.6.39), and didn't run into a freezing problem. My farmer jumped off her horse each time she encountered a slime, slayed the slime, and then jumped back on her horse. Slayed maybe 6 slime and was able to exit the Secret Woods with no problems.

Which SDV version are you running, and is it the App Store or the Arcade version?

Missionary

Greenhorn
I recreated your scenario on my iPad (App Store version 1.5.6.39), and didn't run into a freezing problem. My farmer jumped off her horse each time she encountered a slime, slayed the slime, and then jumped back on her horse. Slayed maybe 6 slime and was able to exit the Secret Woods with no problems.

Which SDV version are you running, and is it the App Store or the Arcade version?
I run it on iPad as well. I bought SV from Apple Store and same version 1.5.6.39. Yeah, I tried it again and now it works as you described. Weird huh.