PC BUG Prismatic Rock Candy Can't Be Used In Sewing Machine

GoosefaceXD

Newcomer
I'm in vanilla SV on PC and I tried to use the prismatic rock candy in the sewing machine at Emily's house and the one you get by completing her task. You can't select it. The level of my disappointment is over nine thousand. Rip prismatic dot shirt.

Edit: I can't sell it either. Might be helpful to include this is the one that I got from the Museum.

Last edited:

Jojough

Cowpoke
It might be the same issue that someone else had with museum items not being able to be shipped. They said something about it having a "specialitem" tag. This bug report might be worth reading: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...since-last-update-on-jan-8th.4510/#post-27721. You can get one as a (1/~1000) drop from the haunted skulls found in the quarry mines, or you can buy one from the desert trader for 3 prismatic shards on Thursdays. Just make sure that you DON'T add the newly bought Magic Rock Candy to the same stack as the other one or else it will have the same problem (according to that bug report anyway, I haven't tested it). Adding the one from the museum to the newly gotten one should fix it.