PC [BUG] Prarie king was beaten but not gotten the achievement for it.

DietDrNasty

Greenhorn
I have spent quite a whole on Prarie king, attempting to beat it though I got particularly upset when I had beaten it after taking so long to get a good run, only for the game not to reward me with the achievement. I do not use mods anymore, nor does my launcher include the mods during my launches. I use good old normal Stardew with the latest update. And yes, I DID GET the arcade machine. No matter where I look I physically don't see a solution for this and I don't know. I am bummed out though would like to know if this is a glitch as of right now? Or if there are any possible ways of fixing this for when I attempt to beat Prarie king again.

I will keep looking at forums but if anyone has advice then I would gladly take it, I have been really frustrated, though I am glad to finally beat the minigame the reward I was looking for and not getting it is slightly upsetting.. (I re-beat it, but still concerned if this will be an issue for future achievements..)

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
There is no in-game achievement for beating the game.

If you mean the steam achievement, did you launch through steam and were you online at the time of beating it?

DietDrNasty

Greenhorn
I mean STEAM. The Stream achievement didn't register until multiple attempts when its win simply once. I have it now, including Fectors challenge it was just puzzling at the time and I don't know if something caused it or if it was bugged.