PC [BUG] Prairie King Arcade System disappears when interacted with from inside your bed

neonpyramids

Greenhorn
I just discovered this bizarre bug by accident after getting the home PK system. I put it next to my bed for easier *cough cough* Fector's Challenge savescumming, and when I right clicked on it, it just broke. I did some testing to figure out what specifically was causing it and it seems to be being inside the bed.

If you interact with the system when it is placed directly to the right of your bed and you are inside your bed (since you can't place objects to the left of your bed, and any further away it is unreachable), there is a little animation of brown particles, similar to breaking a stump, and it disappears. The interact menu still comes up, and you can actually play the game from it, but once you exit out the system is still gone and you can't play again or get it back.

This doesn't seem to happen with any other interactables, only the PK system. (It may happen with Junimo Kart, but I don't have that one).

Singleplayer, language is English, v1.5.4.