PC [BUG] Player sprite freezes when you water the lava in the Forge in the Ginger Island

Beethur1227

Newcomer
The first time I encountered this bug, it was by accident. I accidentally watered the lava in the forge room when I was trying to get a golden walnut. My character automatically freezes and the energy bar rapidly drops to 0, but your character just stays there while frozen. You also can't access the inventory and menu and even the journal, but time keeps on running so I left my character frozen until 2 AM and then it proceeds like how it does normally when you're not asleep by 2 AM. I tried watering the lava in the Forge again to check whether it was just a glitch or not but then it happened again.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
strange, this doesn't happen to me. Are you using any mods? Have you used the forge at all (Specifically on your watering can)?

Daedelonis

Tiller
I run modded Stardew Valley with about 60-80 mods. I also have encountered this bug and repeated it the next day to confirm it's not just a coincidence. I had pictures posted on my original thread when a moderator deleted it so I don't have any pictures to show but my character did the same thing both days.

corrin

Planter
I run modded Stardew Valley with about 60-80 mods. I also have encountered this bug and repeated it the next day to confirm it's not just a coincidence. I had pictures posted on my original thread when a moderator deleted it so I don't have any pictures to show but my character did the same thing both days.
Is one of your mods SVE? This bug has been reported with SVE a few times.