Switch [BUG] Pirate Cove music tracks are swapped

DaniPhii

Farmhand
Hi! I've just registered here after looking for posts mentioning this but I couldn't find any, so here I am. Before doing this, I looked for any other places I could visit to report bugs and I found this one, which I also used but I think it's too old and nobody would get to read my submission.

So, the bug is basically what I described in the title of this post. It's noticeable if you play both tracks using a Jukebox. The one that is not muffled is named “Pirate Theme (muffled)” while the one that is actually muffled is named “Pirate Theme” and seeing this made me realise the tracks were swapped by mistake. It makes it a bit annoying that the music is louder outside the Pirare Cove but muffled once you enter it. I knew something was off in that part but I didn't spot it until I played those tracks using a Jukebox… lol

I hope this helps! Thanks a lot for this game, I really love it! :D

myanglerisgone

Newcomer
2 years and this still seems to be the only mention of this bug. I found it odd when the music was louder outside the cave as opposed to in. I purchased the game and started playing this year. I can understand not fixing this specific bug because other things might have higher priority, but it not being mentioned anywhere else in 2 years is baffling to me.